The transformative power of innovation and imagination converge in a global presentation of light and technology—brilliantly revealed at LIGHTFAIR International. Where new discoveries, new connectivity, new knowledge and new solutions propel lighting design quickly into the future. All at the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference. LIGHTFAIR was established in 1989 and will hold its 29th edition in Chicago May 6-10, 2018 at McCormick Place.
- The global stage for innovation on the LFI trade show floor
- 6 pavilions showcase product-specific manufacturers
- Conference offers approximately 200 hours of world-class accredited education
- Accredited courses range from 60 minutes to 2-day immersion sessions at every level, from Foundational to Advanced as well as General
- Courses on lighting, design, technology, smart lighting, lighting and health, retrofitting buildings, managing LED costs and more
- The LFI Innovation Awards ® honors the industry’s newest product designs